Please avoid sending emails to the practice. With the current high risk of hoax emails, We are restricting what can be opened to protect our patients files.
Relevant vaccine details for this time of the year;
- Flu vaccine due to arrive mid March 2018,
- Shingles vaccine (Zostavax) available for 70 -79 year olds,
- Pneumovax23 available from 65 years,
- Catch-up vaccines for 12-13 years or Year 7 Secondary School, if missed at school, and
- Whopping cough vaccine for pregnant women and their partners.
All vaccines are on site and available to be given on the day. However a consultation is always necessary to ensure the patient is not medically at risk before having the vaccine.
Call the practice on 9041 4141 to book a time and mention what vaccine you are wanting to enquire about or use the button below to book online.